Since October 2014, we have been using the online payment facility, Parentpay, for payment of dinner money, trips etc in an effort to make payment of these items easier for parents/carers and also making the school a cash-free environment.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away. You will receive an email receipt of your payments to the email address you register and the facility also offers you the ability to set automated email/text payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help parents/carers?
- It gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- It alleviates the need to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- It allows you to check balances/statements at any time
- It gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- It helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- You never need miss a payment or with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- It reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures, sending reminder letters/texts.
- It keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- It allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- It improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- It provides an efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
If you have not yet activated your Parentpay account, please contact the school office who will provide you with your log in details and talk you through the process.
To log into Parentpay, please click the link below: