Reading Bingo 2.jpg
New - week commencing 13.7.20
13.7.20 home learning activities.pdf
13.7.20 Home learning activities 2.pdf
New - week commencing 6.7.20
home learning timetable 6.07.20 .pdf
Science classification key.pdf
Ahoy me Hearties Reading Comprehension.pdf
English Thursday pictures.pdf
New - week commencing 29.6.20
home learning timetable 29.06.20 .pdf
Lesson 1 - Pounds and pence.pdf
Lesson 2 - Ordering money.pdf
Lesson 3 - Estimating money.pdf
Lesson 4 - Four operations.pdf
Virtual Sports Day.pptx
New - week commencing 22.6.20
home learning timetable 22.6.20 final.pdf
Third Space Decimals recap 1.pdf
Third Space Decimals Recap 2.pdf
Third Space Decimals Recap 3.pdf
Third Space Multiplication and division recap.pdf
Third Space Time recap.pdf
water density experiment.pdf
- Read every day- this could be a range of different reading materials.
- All times tables (see link to Times Table Rockstars below)
- Spellings in the back of journals and key words – these could be practised in your best handwriting (for sheets on thisyou can also access letter join using www.letterjoin.co.uk username: eldon password: grove)
- Complete a book review on a text you have enjoyed.
- Practise telling the time on analogue and digital clocks as a follow on from lessons in school.
- Write all about the Easter story – why do Christians celebrate Easter?
- Exercise each day using Just Dance or similar exercise/yoga programmes on you tube.
- Bug Club for reading activities if able to access.
- Times Tables Rockstars to practise tables if able to access (see below).
- Sumdog for maths practise if able to access.
- Do a project or research on Rainforests, Habitats or Fair Trade.
- Write a story, report or poem on something that interests you.
- Keep a diary or blog of your day.
- There are also some links to key learning sites if you have access to the internet (see below).
Useful websites and links
Topmarks for all subjects
Bug Club – reading, grammar, spelling activities (pupils have individual log in details in their school journal books)
https://play.numbots.com/#/intro - Maths resource - use TTRS username and password to log in
IXLMaths and English Practice
National Geographic Kids
Brainpop for kids
100 things to do indoors 2.jpg
25 activities to do at home.png
Maths ideas and support for children and parents at home - https://thirdspacelearning.com/blog/home-learning/...
Yoga for kids - https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
https://blog.kidadl.com/ - great website with lots of ideas for home learning
Art Activities.PNGY4 Learning Activities to do at home