Y3 Learning Activities to do at home
- Read every day- this could be a range of different reading materials.
- Times table practise - 2, 5, 10, 3, 4, 8
- Spellings in the back of journals and key words – these could be practised in your best handwriting (for sheets on thisyou can also access letter join using www.letterjoin.co.uk username: eldon password: grove)
- Complete a book review on a text you have enjoyed.
- Practise telling the time on analogue and digital clocks as a follow on from lessons in school.
- Write all about the Easter story – why do Christians celebrate Easter?
- Exercise each day using Just Dance or similar exercise/yoga programmes on you tube.
- Bug Club for reading activities if able to access.
- Times Tables Rockstars to practise tables if able to access (see below).
- Sumdog for maths practise if able to access.
- Complete a project/research on: Romans or Volcanoes.
- Write a story, report or poem on something that interests you.
- Keep a diary or blog of your day.
- There are also some links to key learning sites if you have access to the internet (see below).
Useful websites and links
Topmarks for all subjects
Bug Club – reading, grammar, spelling activities (pupils have individual log in details in their school journal books)
IXLMaths and English Practice
National Geographic Kids
Brainpop for kids
Please use the links below to access various nursery and reception age related resources:
Times Table Rockstars
25 activities to do at home.png
Maths ideas and support for children and parents at home - https://thirdspacelearning.com/blog/home-learning/...
Yoga for kids - https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga