Reading Bingo 2.jpg
New - week commencing 13.7.20
13.7.20 home learning activities.pdf
13.7.20 Home learning activities 2.pdf
New - week commencing 6.7.20
Year 1 WB - 6th July.pdf
New - week commencing 29.6.20
Virtual Sports Day.pptx
Year 1 WB 29th June.pdf
Monday - Compare-mass-.pdf
friday er alternativ e.pdf
New - Week Commencing 22 June 2020
Year 1 Home Learning wc 22 June.doc
Y1 - RE - CARING - Tuesday.pdf
Lesson 1 - Compare lengths and heights 2019.pdf
Lesson 2 - Measure length (1) 2019.pdf
Lesson 3 - Measure length (2) 2019.pdf
Lesson 4 - Introduce weight and mass 2019.pdf
Record all of your learning during your time off school in this book
Every day please complete one English task, one Maths task and one other task from the suggested activities below.
- Read everyday
- Practise 2s, 5s and 10s everyday (page 90 in learning journal)
- Look at the hundred square practise counting on and back (in ones and tens) from any number. (page 89 in learning journal)
- Practise number bonds to 10 and 20 – using addition and subtraction (page 87 in learning journal)
- Practise all spellings in learning journal (page 83 - 86 in learning journal)
- Practise handwriting following letterjoin format shown on handwriting sheet. You can also access letter join using www.letterjoin.co.uk Username: eldon Password: grove
- phase 3 and 5 sounds – YouTube videos
- Phonics – practise phase 5 sounds – YouTube, blue journal, phonics play website - https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/Phase5Menu.htm
- Read your book and write a character description
- Read your book and write a new adventure ending
- Use real coins to make amounts
- Create a fun shop in your house and make a price list
- Read on Bug Club if able to access
- Research the seaside and create a project e.g. fact file, painting, create a 3D model of what you might see
- DT – Can you make a Hartlepool landmark? E.g. Victoria Park, Trincomalee, Hartlepool Marina, Monkey statue on headland – Did you like it? Why? What would you do different if you made it again?
- Write about the Easter story – Why do Christians celebrate Easter? What is Good Friday? How do you celebrate Easter?
- Start your day with a morning brain gym or exercise – e.g. just dance, cosmic yoga (youtube), throwing and catching, skipping etc
- Geography – Can you find Hartlepool and London on the map?
- Go on a material hunt in your garden or Local Park – What can you find? Where did you find? Can you describe the properties?
- Look at plants in your local park or garden – What does the plant have? Why do you think it might have that?
- DT-Make a junk model using things in your house of an aeroplane or a rocket.
- Try and complete some non-screen activities using ideas from the sheet attached.
Useful websites and links
Bug Club – Science Experiments – ‘You can Try this at Home’
Username – Username –
Password – Password –
School code – w3cx School code – Eldon
https://blog.kidadl.com/ - great website with lots of ideas for home learning