We expect all children to wear a school uniform. Our uniform is as follows:
Royal Blue sweatshirt or cardigan.
Black or grey trousers or skirt.
White polo shirt.
In summer girls can wear a blue summer dress and boys can wear grey shorts.
Children should wear sensible black shoes, not trainers.
Uniform sweatshirts and polo shirts with the school logo are available to buy from the school's uniform supplier (see below).
Children should not wear any jewellery to school, for reasons of Health and Safety; this is inline with the “LA Code of Practice on Jewellery in Schools.”
Watches and wrist fitness devices may be worn, but must be removed for PE, and the safety of items are the responsibility of the child.
PE kit consists of black or navy shorts and white t-shirt. For outdoor PE, children are also allowed to wear black jogging bottoms and/or a yellow Eldon Grove hoody. Children may wear trainers for outdoor PE but black plimsolls (white/brown soles) for indoor PE. It would be helpful if children had a named bag to keep their footwear and PE kit in.
Your uniform requirements including trousers, skirts, PE items, winter coats etc, can be ordered online through our supplier 'Elizabeth's Embroidery'. Purchasing items online will allow parents to order at their convenience and be able to keep a track of orders placed and payments made.
The process for ordering items is as follows:
1. Log onto www.elizabethsembroidery.com
2. Click "Schoolwear" at the top of the screen.
3. Select "shop online" from the drop down menu.
4. Enter the password Eldon and click "enter".
5. Click on the "order here" link on the bottom right of the page.
6. Click “add to favourites” for future shopping to open at this page, (no need to remember password for future visits).
7. Scroll the page to view all available items. Add your required items, sizes and quantities to the cart (a size guide is available on the website also for reference)
8. Click “go to cart” when finished selecting items to make the necessary payment
9. You can indicate whether you wish to collect the items from Elizabeth’s Embroidery Shop (Stockton on Tees) or whether you wish your items to be delivered to our school for collection
10. You will receive an email when your order is ready to collect.
Elizabeth's Embroidery's telephone number in the event of query or to order over the phone is 01642 674973.
Please try to order in good time especially if orders are to be processed over the school holiday periods.
All uniform items (and coats) should be clearly labelled with your child's name or initials for ease of return should items be mislaid.
Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to children's clothes or property.
If your child has lost or misplaced any item, as a first step, please raise this with any member of staff who is on duty in your child’s cloakroom at the beginning or end of the school day. Please note that the office staff can only take a message to pass onto your child’s teacher if you are unable to come into school. Your child’s teacher will then ensure you are informed of the outcome either personally, by telephone or via your child’s school journal.