Eldon Grove Academy currently has the following vacancy.
Band 6 (pt. 6-7)
32 hpw, Term Time Only + 5 Additional Days (Total 195 Days per year)
Required for October 2019
Eldon Grove Academy are seeking to appoint a highly competent, flexible and effective school administrator to join our team. The successful applicant will become part of a forward thinking outstanding school, which became part of the Extol Academy Trust on 1st July 2013.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- a welcoming manner with excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and face to face;
- strong interpersonal skills and be committed to team work;
- experience in general reception duties and dealing with visitors;
- theability to maintain manual and computerised records;
- excellent organisational skills;
- the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- the ability to operate relevant ICT packages;
- a good level of Mathematics and English competency;
- being self-motivated, flexible, able to prioritise work load and keep calm under pressure;
- being discreet and able to maintain confidentiality;
- being an outstanding ambassador for Eldon Grove Academy and actively promote partnerships with and beyond our community.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent professional development where aspirations of all staff are nurtured;
- The support of committed, dedicated colleagues;
- A school which is reflective and strives for continual improvement.
Eldon Grove Academy as part of Extol Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people.
- This post is subject to safer recruitment measures and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (as amended) and requires an Enhanced check to be made through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
- Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our school office to arrange an appointment.
- Applicants must have the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English.
The application form and further details are available below.
Application Form Support Staff - Academy Format.doc
Administration Assistant Band 6 JD.pdf
Admininistrator band 6 PS.pdf
job applicant privacy notice.docx
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com or hand deliver to Eldon Grove Academy by the closing date specified. If you require an application pack to be posted, please forward an A4 stamped addressed envelope to school. If you would like to visit our school, please contact the school office on 01429 273895 to arrange a convenient date and time.
Closing Date: Friday 27th September 2019 (12 noon)
Shortlisting :Monday 30th September 2019
Interviews: Thursday 3rd October 2019